The abandoned places captured in these photos were once full of life and bustling activity, and are now serenely calm and decaying. While it’s definitely eerie and a bit creepy, it’s also in a strange way serenely comforting. Have a look at these beautiful photos and imagine what used to be there.
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew Ten Years Ago, Especially #8.
- 12 Photos Show You How Much Effort Shaolin Monks Pay To Learn Kung Fu.
- These 23 Bridges Will Make Your legs Tremble. #14 Is Downright Terrifying.
- 18 Disney Locations That Actually Exist In Real Life. I’d love to visit #7.
- The 40 Most Perfectly Timed Photos You’ll Ever See. You’ll Feel Awful For #25.
- They Were Asked To Post Their Best Photographs. #2 Blows My Mind.
- Dogs Can Fly In A Funny Photo Series You’ll Want To Try For Yourself.