Marina Cano is a wildlife photographer based in Cantabria, Spain. She’s been passionate about taking pictures since she was a teenager. Her wildlife photographs have been published around the world and have won many international awards. Marina has published two photography books, Cabárceno and Drama & Intimacy, featuring wildlife from South Africa, England, and Spain.
- 29 Photos Of Crazy People Playing With Death. #8 Made My Blood Run Cold.
- 15 Hybrid Animals Born In The Land Of Photoshop. #14 Snowy Owlpard Is Amazing.
- 24 Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real #16 Scares The Life Out Of Me.
- 20 Disturbing Cartoons That Illustrate The Sad Truth Of The Society
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew Ten Years Ago, Especially #8.
- How Well Can You Spot Fake Photos? These Will Totally Fool You.
- 6 Creepiest Traditions In The World You Won’t Believe Exist.