Marina Cano is a wildlife photographer based in Cantabria, Spain. She’s been passionate about taking pictures since she was a teenager. Her wildlife photographs have been published around the world and have won many international awards. Marina has published two photography books, Cabárceno and Drama & Intimacy, featuring wildlife from South Africa, England, and Spain.
- These 23 Bridges Will Make Your legs Tremble. #14 Is Downright Terrifying.
- 28 Photos That Brilliantly Capture The Beauty And Horror Of Human Life. #22 Made Me Cry.
- 15 Gangsters Of India And The Jaw Dropping Facts About Them.
- The 40 Most Perfectly Timed Photos You’ll Ever See. You’ll Feel Awful For #25.
- 12 Photos Show You How Much Effort Shaolin Monks Pay To Learn Kung Fu.
- These Intimate Portraits Of Angelina Jolie Are Absolutely Jaw Dropping.
- 30 Of The Creepiest Places On Earth. #29 Chilled Me To The Bone.