Marina Cano is a wildlife photographer based in Cantabria, Spain. She’s been passionate about taking pictures since she was a teenager. Her wildlife photographs have been published around the world and have won many international awards. Marina has published two photography books, Cabárceno and Drama & Intimacy, featuring wildlife from South Africa, England, and Spain.
- Wedding Photographer Hangs Off A 350 ft Cliff To Take These terrifying Shots.
- They Are Building A Forest In The Sky. And I Can’t Wait To Live There.
- 13 Strange Foods You Won’t Believe People Around The World Eat
- The Illusion Behind Levitating Street Performers Is Revealed.
- 30 Things You See Every Day In Dubai #6 Is Insane.
- She Turns Real Flowers Into Stunning Illustrations.
- Thanks To These Cooperative Squirrels For Helping This Photographer.